End your day in the open air and enjoy beautiful Hawaiian sunset on Makani Catamaran!
Availability: Fridays only
- Adult (13-62 years old)
- Senior (63+ years old)
- Child (3-12 years old)
- Infant (2 years and under)
Our Oahu Fireworks Sail
Take your evening to an enchanting new level with Makani Catamaran’s fireworks sail from Waikiki! Nothing compares to the open-air ambiance of sailing along the coast without the typical dining room setting. With the rugged Ko’olau Mountains towering above the shimmering Honolulu skyline and the iconic Waikiki scene of towering hotels in front of Diamond Head, the beauty of your surroundings aboard the Makani Catamaran is matched only by the breathtaking splendor of watching the sunset behind the tropical horizon!
Your unforgettable evening has an incredible ending with a spectacular view from the water of the Friday night fireworks show in Waikiki! See the sky light up and take in the magical and spectacular show from the decks of Hawaii’s largest and most luxurious sailing catamaran.
There’s no better way to start your weekend in paradise!
What to expect
The Makani Catamaran’s Friday Night Fireworks Sail transforms your evening. As night falls, you have a spectacular close-up view of the fireworks show from the water. Watch the sky light up over Honolulu on this two-hour adventure.
All Prices Includes Taxes and Harbor Fee
- Complimentary round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Fully USCG certified & state-of-the-art catamaran
- Friendly & experienced crew
- Bose surround sound stereo system
- Covered & open-air seating
- Dual restrooms
- Island-style dinner buffet with hot & cold selections
- Full bar selection
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable cups, plates, & cutlery
- Frequent sightings of turtles & dolphins
- Humpback whale sightings (seasonal)
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- A beautiful Hawaiian sunset!
- Fantastic setting for Waikiki’s Friday Night Fireworks Show
- 2-hour sailing experience
- Slippers/flip flops
- Light jacket if you tend to get cold