Set sail for a trip through Oahu’s sunny South Shore. Views of the lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and Waikiki and the majestic Diamond Head will give you a new appreciation for the…
Availability: Every day except Monday* & Friday
✱ Memorial Day Sail on Monday, May 27th, 2019
Our Honolulu sunset and dinner cruise
Get ready for an incredible evening on a Honolulu dinner cruise like no other. Escape the stuffy dining room and enjoy the open air on a sunset dinner sail with Makani Catamaran! Enjoy our tropical cocktails as you gaze over miles of glistening waters and an amber glimmer of the setting sun reflects off the city skyline and the towering peak of Oahu’s famed Diamond Head stands above the azure water, you’re reminded why you came to Hawaii in the first place… To discover the beauty of paradise!
Share an island-style meal with your special someone amid a stunning ocean landscape. As the setting sun transforms the sky with vivid amber hues, savor your spellbinding surroundings and let us serve you on this two-hour dinner cruise. This is sure to be the highlight of your Oahu vacation!
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head at sunset aboard a beautiful catamaran
- Includes island-style dinner buffet with hot and cold selections
- Includes one complimentary drink, along with a full bar onboard
- Sail with a friendly and experienced crew on a two-hour excursion along the coast
Waikiki dinner cruise menu
*Please see the attached menu for full course description. Menu items are subject to change and seasonal availability. Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available upon request.
HI State Tax of 4.712% and 3% Harbor Fee not included.
- Complimentary round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Fully USCG certified & state-of-the-art catamaran
- Friendly & experienced crew
- Bose surround sound stereo system
- Covered & open-air seating
- Dual restrooms
- Island-style dinner buffet with hot & cold selections
- Full bar selection
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable cups, plates, & cutlery
- Frequent sightings of turtles & dolphins
- Humpback whale sightings (Seasonal)
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- A beautiful Hawaiian sunset
- 2-hour sailing cruise
- Slippers/flip flops
- Light jacket if you tend to get cold