Set sail for a trip through Oahu’s sunny South Shore. Views of the lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and the majestic Diamond Head give you a new appreciation for the island.
- Most Popular
Honolulu City Lights Sunset Sail
Availability: Please check the calendar for most updated availability
- Adult (13-62 years old)
- Senior (63+ years old)
- Child (3-12 years old)
- Infant (2 years and under)
Our Honolulu sunset cruise
Get ready for an incredible evening like no other. End your day in the open air and enjoy beautiful Hawaiian sunset on Makani Catamaran! Enjoy our tropical cocktails as you gaze over miles of glistening waters and an amber glimmer of the setting sun reflects off the city skyline and the towering peak of Oahu’s famed Diamond Head stands above the azure water, you’re reminded why you came to Hawaii in the first place… To discover the beauty of paradise!
Share the wind-in-your-face moment with your special someone amid a stunning ocean landscape. As the setting sun transforms the sky with vivid amber hues, savor your spellbinding surroundings and let us serve you on this two-hour cruise. This is sure to be the highlight of your Oahu vacation!
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head at sunset aboard a beautiful catamaran
- Sail with a friendly and experienced crew on a two-hour excursion along the coast
**Due to COVID19, we are not serving dinner at this time.
All Prices Includes Taxes and Harbor Fee
- Fully USCG certified & state-of-the-art catamaran
- Friendly & experienced crew
- Bose surround sound stereo system
- Covered & open-air seating
- Dual restrooms
- Full bar selection
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable cups, plates, & cutlery
- Frequent sightings of turtles & dolphins
- Humpback whale sightings (Seasonal)
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- A beautiful Hawaiian sunset
- 2-hour sailing cruise
- Comfortable footwear
- Light jacket if you tend to get cold