Embark on a voyage along the sun-kissed south shore of Oahu, where breathtaking vistas of the verdant Ko’olau Mountains, glistening Honolulu skylines, and the awe-inspiring Diamond Head await. Stay alert and witness the enchanting marine wildlife that graces these waters!
Whale Watching Sail
whale watching sail
Availability: Please check the calendar for most updated availability
- Adult (13 and older)
- Child (3-12 years old)
- Infant (2 years and under)
Whale Watching Sail
Embark on a luxurious and exhilarating adventure with Waikiki Whale Watching! Sail aboard the magnificent 64-foot Makani Catamaran and immerse yourself in the ultimate whale watching experience in Waikiki. Our voyage offers the perfect fusion of excitement, and joy, ensuring an unforgettable time for you and your family.
Every year, from December to April, humpback whales migrate to Hawaii to breed and give birth. Depart from Kewalo Basin and enter the enchanting world of these majestic creatures and their adorable offspring. Cruise through the crystal-clear waters, eagerly awaiting the breathtaking spectacle of humpback whales gracefully leaping and breaching right before your eyes. It’s an awe-inspiring sight you simply cannot afford to miss!
Step aboard the Makani Catamaran and allow us to whisk you away on an extraordinary escapade of Waikiki whale watching. Prepare to be captivated by the sheer beauty and wonder that awaits. Book your adventure now and let the enchantment begin!
This incredible sail is available from mid-December to the end of March. In the unlikely event that you do not spot any whales, we warmly invite you to join us on another sail or any of our Fun In The Sun Sails, free of charge.
This incredible sail is available from mid-December to the end of March. In the unlikely event that you do not spot any whales, we warmly invite you to join us on another sail or any of our Fun In The Sun Sails, free of charge. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we want to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
But Waikiki Whale Watching isn’t just about the whales. As you sail through the Pacific Ocean, take in the stunning views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline. Bask in the warm Hawaiian sun and feel the gentle breeze as you relax on our spacious deck
- Marvel at the spectacular views of Humpback Whales, Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head as the sun sets, all from the deck of our exquisite catamaran.
- Embark on a two-hour coastal excursion with our friendly and experienced crew.
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki to Makani available at $12.00
- Departs at 8am
$1.00 per person State Ocean Stewardship User Fee will be added to the final prices starting January 1st, 2024.
Highlights & inclusions
- Fully USCG certified & state-of-the-art catamaran
- Friendly & experienced crew
- Surround sound stereo system
- Covered & open-air seating
- Dual restrooms
- Full bar selection
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable cups
- Frequent sightings of turtles & dolphins
- Humpback whale sightings
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- 2-hour sailing cruise
- Comfortable footwear
- Light jacket if you tend to get cold