End your day in the open air and enjoy beautiful Hawaiian sunset on Makani Catamaran!
Availability: Please check the calendar for most updated availability
- Adult (13-62 years old)
- Senior (63+ years old)
- Child (3-12 years old)
- Infant (2 years and under)
Two-hour Oahu catamaran cruise
No Hawaiian vacation is complete without a relaxing sailing cruise! Join Makani Catamaran on an afternoon sail along the island’s scenic South Shore. The lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and Waikiki, and majestic Diamond Head make for absolutely breathtaking scenery and are a perfect setting for an unforgettable afternoon on Hawaii’s turquoise waters.
What to expect
Set sail for a two-hour catamaran trip along Oahu’s scenic South Shore, where you enjoy the stunning skyline of Honolulu, and as we sail farther from the coast, you’ll likely see spinner dolphins who love to swim in front of Makani’s sleek catamaran hulls. Keep an eye out for humpback whales during the winter months. We usually see them breaching and spouting in the as they nurse their young in Hawaii’s warm waters. Do not forget a camera for this incredible day of fun in the sun on a Hawaiian catamaran ride!
All Prices Includes Taxes and Harbor Fee
- Fully USCG Certified & State of the Art Catamaran
- Friendly & Experienced Crew
- Bose Surround Sound Stereo System
- Covered & Open-Air Seating
- Dual Restrooms
- Full Bar Selection
- Spectacular Views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- Frequent Sightings of Turtles & Dolphins
- Humpback Whale Sightings (Seasonal)
- 2-Hour Sailing Cruise
- Slippers/flip flops
- Light jacket if you tend to get cold